Friday 17 October 2014

Beer #334 - Tiny Rebel The Full Nelson

Last Friday I was in Cardiff to watch Wales take on Bosnia & Hercegovina in the Euro 2016 qualifiers. I studied in Cardiff but have rarely returned since I graduated in 2007. One notable addition to the city since then is Tiny Rebel's Urban Tap House and as I had a few hours to kill before the match and I bloody love their beer I thought I'd go and check it out. The pub is beautifully done out and stocks an excellent range of beer. If this place existed when I was a student I'd have been in heaven and it says a lot about how much beer drinking has changed in the last few years that this place was packed. When I lived in Cardiff if you wanted a beer you had a choice of Brains, Brains or Brains. I opted for a half of The Full Nelson, an American Pale Ale brewed with New Zealand Nelson Sauvin hops. This beer is a winner, it pours a clear golden orange with a hoppy aroma. It's really light in body with a nice dose of grassy hops yet its clean and drinkable.

Brewery: Tiny Rebel Brewing Co
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 4.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment