Sunday 15 June 2014

Beer #260 - Partizan Wit Beer

This is beer number four of five from my trip to the Bermondsey Beer Mile last weekend. After a few at Fourpure my friend and I headed to Partizan for a quick one before he had to head off for the day. They'd obviously had a busy afternoon and when we arrived there were only a couple of beers remaining, so we plumped for a glass of the Wit Beer each. Judging by the RateBeer entry this is a new-ish release on keg from Partizan. The beer pours a hazy yellow/orange colour with a white head. The aroma is wheaty/grassy with some notes of bread and citrus rind. The taste too is citrus, and it’s quite sharp yet crisp with the wheat flavour that you’d expect from the style. I really like my wheat beers although again, it’s a style I haven’t explored as much as I’d have liked. This was yet another winner from Partizan for me. Afraid I'm missing a picture again so this one from my last visit to the brewery will have to suffice!
Brewery: Partizan Brewing
Country: United Kingdom
ABV: 5.7%

No comments:

Post a Comment