Tuesday 6 August 2013

Beer #23 - Stone Levitation Ale

Another beer that I picked up at Utobeer on Friday. I’d seen the Stone Brewing Co. name bandied about a fair bit on the internet so was eager to try one of their beers and opted for the Levitation Ale for the sole reason that it was the cheapest option. This beer again really highlighted the difference in brewing style between the USA and English brewers, despite a modest alcohol content and a golden amber colour this was absolutely packed with flavour. My first taste left me quite concerned that I wouldn’t like it but the more I drank the more I enjoyed the beer. With the increasing prevalence of both American beers in the UK market and UK brewers adopting American brewing styles I think intense flavour is something that my palate will have to adapt to!


Brewery: Stone Brewing Co.
Country: USA
ABV: 4.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment